- This event has passed.
Kokoda Track Expedition
September 17, 2016 @ 8:00 am - September 25, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Outer Limits is heading to PNG to walk the famous 96km Kokoda Track from Owers Corner to Kokoda. Our goal is to tackle the gruelling trail over 9 days as a team, creating memories to last a lifetime and to witness first-hand the hardship of the battle of Kokoda.
Friday 16th September – Leave Townsville and drive to Cairns (car pool), where we will have a team dinner and briefing.
Saturday 17th September – Fly from Cairns to Port Moresby and visit the Bomana War Memorial, before we begin our trek!
Sunday 25th September – Fly Port Moresby to Cairns.
Monday 26th September – Drive back to Townsville
Cost: $3250 per perspon
Personal porter: $600 *optional
To secure your spot a deposit of $1000 must be paid by March 31st
- Return flights from Cairns, including all bus transfers in PNG
- Trek leader, Head Porter, Lead Porter and Camp Porter
- Breakfast and dinner for trekkers and Porters
- Supply of Tent
- Main pack for use on the trek (optional)
- BBQ dinner and pre-trip briefing in Cairns the night before we leave
- A visit to Bomana War Memorial and lunch on the first day
- Guest house accommodation and a cooked meal on the last night in Poppendetta
What’s not included:
Transfers from Townsville to Cairns (the plan is to car pool)
- Accommodation in Cairns
- Personal Porter (this service is avaliable for an extra $600)
- Lunches (unless previously specified)
- Personal equipment and clothing for the trekkers (unless specified)
Outer Limits is hosting the trek privately through Kokoda Track Expeditions, click on the link below for more information.
To register your interest in joining our Kokoda expedition, please email:
January 1 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 5:00 pm
February 5 @ 5:00 pm - February 8 @ 3:00 pm
February 28 @ 5:00 am - 10:00 am
April 11 @ 6:00 am - 11:00 am
May 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm