Group Fitness Classes
The Outer Limits weekly group training session are a great way to train hard, make friends and enjoy your fitness. We are passionate about adventure sport and keeping fit so check out our weekly sessions and join us anytime.
NEW weekly schedule for 2018
Check out our Facebook page for the weekly updates, set your alarm and make things happen!
If you are new to town, or just trying out a session, be sure to contact Sam either by phone 0421484211 or Facebook to ensure you have the latest information.
- Fitness Class: Wednesday morning fitness classes are a great way to start your day. Hard work both mentally and physically! We do our best to mix up the training, throw in a pool session, bike session or longer run session amongst the regular strength and cardio training. Weights, boxing, core strength and team games make you work hard and enjoy your training. This session caters for all fitness levels.
- Ocean Paddling: Ocean paddling group sessions are a safe, fun and social way to improve your kayaking fitness and ability. The shelter of the Tobruk foreshore is great for beginners and we push the limits of strong paddlers past the rock wall, towards Kissing Point or around to Ross Creek. We provide the kayaks or you can bring your own. You must have some kayaking experience and a good level of fitness to join these sessions but we can help you get started with a private session and progress from there.
- Multi-Sport Squad: Our Multi-Sport squad training is designed to help find your outer limits. A chance to play with all the toys (bikes, kayaks, runners) and sometime a swim or SUP board. We paddle, run and ride our way around our favourite training locations. It’s great fun and hard work. We can provide the bikes and kayaks or you can bring your own bike. You need to have good level of experience and fitness for the session. Each session will be posted on Facebook at the start of the week. This will include location and type of training.
- Road Cycling: Outer Limits has a regular road cycling bunch ride.We have 2 speed groups to cater for all abilities. Bunch riding is fun, social and a safer way to road ride.
- TPM Run Strength: We have teamed up the crew from The Physio Movement to bring you a strength and conditioning session into your weekly training. The very experienced team from TPM are there to guide you to a faster and stronger you.
- Yoga: Power Yoga is a vinyasa style class with a mindfulness philosophy. When you practice Yoga you can expect to improve your flexibility, strength & stamina. You can experience improvement in posture, mood improvement, reduction of stress levels, be well rested, sleep better and feel happy. Power Yoga is for everyone. Power coming from empowerment, meaning the power is handed over to you.
Prices and Rates:
Membership – $20 per week for unlimited classes. Choose from any of the group classes each week. Payment can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly via direct deposit (see details below), 3 months minimum.
Casual Rate: cash payment at each class
- Yoga $15
- Multi Sport/Kayaking /Mountain biking $15
- Group Fitness Class $10
Note: If you have your own kayak or bike, the session is $10
There is also a special on Yoga classes – 10 classes for $100
Direct deposit bank details
Name: Sam Stedman
Please reference your name and “weekly group”
|Weekly Group Session Purchase|